Whether you’re looking to purchase a 2022-23 Jr. Blues Season Ticket Package or you’re wanting to grab an Individual Game Ticket, we thought it’d be beneficial to give a quick walk-through of our new online ticketing process!
We have partnered with Igniter Tickets for the upcoming campaign in hopes of making online ticketing simpler, smoother, and easier for all fans, parents, and sponsors to navigate. We are working hard to make sure that our ticketing process at the door for each game complies with state and federal guidance on COVID and we are hoping that moving towards online ticketing will allow for contactless purchases.
Here’s how you can become a 2022-23 Season Ticket Holder & Buy Individual Game Tickets:
- Head over to tickets.jrblues.com or click here to be taken to our online ticketing portal.
- Click “Find Tickets” under the 2022-23 Season Tickets event or select the Individual Game you are planning to attend.
- Select how many Tickets you wish to purchase and then check “I’m Not A Robot” on the following screen to complete the Security Check.
- After completing the “Shipping” page you will be prompted to create an account to receive your ticket receipts. You must enter in a valid email to complete the account registration.
- Once you’ve completed setting up your account, you will then fill out the “Billing” and “Payment” pages.
- Upon completion of your payment you will be shown the “Order Receipt” page. If you plan on downloading your tickets to print out, click the “Download Your OneTicket As PDF Here” button. You can access your receipt and tickets through the “My Account” tab at any time after purchase.
- If you are comfortable with storing your tickets on your phone, you can access your account on your iPhone or Android device and add the tickets to your Apple Wallet or Pass Wallet for Android (must download through Google Play).
- *If you see a OneTicket download link next to the event you’ve purchased tickets for, you may print a single ticket which can be scanned at any of the events included in the package event* This only applies for Season Tickets
- If you have any issues while in the process of purchasing tickets, please reach out to email@example.com to receive information on how to fix the issues that you are encountering.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns in regards to purchasing individual, season, or group tickets, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a ticketing representative will be in touch with you as soon as possible!