The Springfield Jr. Blues want YOU to experience every second of the hard-hitting, goal-scoring action that is Jr. Blues hockey and there’s only one way to catch it all: our 2021-22 Season Ticket Package!
For our 28th season in the North American Hockey League we have partnered up with Igniter Tickets to provide online ticket purchases for fans so you can skip the line and buy at your convenience. Purchasing has been made easier and the tickets can be stored directly in your Apple Wallet or similar Android app!
What’s New in our 2021-22 Season Ticket Packages?
- Our Season Tickets are $224 this season
- Entry to each regular season home game
- Priority on all home playoff games
- Invitation to our 2021-22 End of the Year Banquet
- A Special Jr. Blues Gift*
Here’s how you can become a 2021-22 Season Ticket Holder:
- Head over to tickets.jrblues.com or click here to be taken to our online ticketing portal.
- Click “Find Tickets” under the 2021-22 Season Tickets event.
- Select how many Season Tickets you wish to purchase and then check “I’m Not A Robot” to complete the Security Check.
- After completing the “Shipping” page you will be prompted to create an account to receive your ticket receipts. You must enter in a valid email to complete the account registration!
- Once you’ve completed setting up your account, you will then fill out the “Billing” and “Payment” pages.
- Upon completion of your payment you will be shown the “Order Receipt” page. If you plan on downloading your tickets to print out, click the “Download Your OneTicket As PDF Here”. You can access your receipt and tickets through the “My Account” tab at any time after purchase.
- You can save your tickets directly to your phone by accessing your account on your iPhone or Android advice and adding the tickets to your Apple Wallet or Pass Wallet for Android (must download through Google Play).
- *If you see a OneTicket download link next to the event you’ve purchased tickets for, you may print a single ticket which can be scanned at any of the events included in the package event* The OneTicket will be labeled clearly at the top of the first ticket of your season ticket package.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.